Services for Employers
The Multi-Service Centre Employment Services team can assist with solutions for all your workforce needs.
Our team can provide information on government programs, apprenticeships, the local labour market and the Employment Standards Act to ensure your business is compliant with current legislation.
- Recruitment: The Employment Services team can help your business to recruit and hire. We offer free, easy and on-site services to assist with the development and training of your workforce including hosting job fairs or posting job vacancies and pre-screening of resumes to match potential candidates with the skills you need.
- Training: The Employment Services team can offer support with on-the-job training opportunities or accessing government incentives that will help you to stay competitive in today’s labour market.
- Canada-Ontario Job Grant: This program provides employers with financial assistance to develop a trained and skilled workforce. Applications are accepted on an on ging basis.
- Apprenticeship: Interested in hiring an apprentice? The Employment Services team can guide you through the steps required.
- Ongoing Support: Our team stays involved and provides continued follow-up and support to ensure that the service is a good match.
Learn about how the MSC can help employers recruit and hire employees to fill their vacant positions, and how we can help employers access government incentive programs.
Canada-Ontario Job Grant
The Canada-Ontario Job Grant provides direct financial support to individual employers or employer consortia who wish to purchase training for their employees. It is available to small, medium and large businesses with a plan to deliver short-term training to existing and new employees.