Services for Job Seekers
At no cost, individuals can access free workshops and a wide range of individualized services and supports including:
- Access to internet, fax, phone and message system
- Online job database and local job postings
- Resume and cover letter resources
- Local labour market information
- Knowledgeable staff to support your independent job search
- Career exploration
- Résumé and cover letter creation
- Job searching strategies and interview techniques
- Information on Better Jobs Ontario or short-term training opportunities
- Referrals to Community supports
- Career Assessments including the Jackson Vocational Interest Survey
- Short term training and educational upgrading options
- Better Jobs Ontario Information Sessions
- Workshops offered year round
- Apprenticeship information and support
seekers. Please reach out for more information!
Learn about how the MSC can help job seekers find training, develop their skillset and get matched with employment.
Build your skills and prepare to land your next job! Our Monthly Workshops are FREE and VIRTUAL!
Better Jobs Ontario
The Better Jobs Ontario Grant is funded by the Government of Ontario and helps those who have been laid-off get back to work by offering grants for individuals to pursue training in high-demand occupations. The Better Jobs Ontario Grant can offer up to $28,000 in financial assistance depending on eligibility. Sign up today to find out if you qualify!